Search This Blog

February 10, 2011

I See You!

So if you've seen my FB page or CEP's you'll know that the original URL for this blog was re-routed to a site about Biblical scriptures etc. It was...odd. Anyway, because of that I've changed the url. I may have to change it again, for which I apologize in advance, but I'm not going to be muzzled by some random with an agenda. I'm not being *that* inflammatory.

I SEE YOU!!!
Anyway, here's to you random agenda meddler. Knock it off, you're just wasting my time and yours. I will not change my mind or opinions just because you're a total brat evidently incapable of engaging in an intelligent debate. If you really do want to change my mind and opinions, talk to me. Because, I can tell you, screwing with my blog and the like is only going to get me more readers and annoy me, it won't win your side any points.
Grow up and write a comment or a blog response of your own and link me to it so I can put the link on this blog and we can all enjoy a good chat and some brain challenges. Otherwise? Blow it out your butt.


<3 - Ash

Note: I tracked down the page - its circa '97 graphics and super pink background were memorable, considering that it's evidently a blogspot site it's *possible* the whole thing was just a screw up on blogspot's end. Still, the point stands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

Total Pageviews